Training is a program that helps employees learn specific knowledge or skills to improve performance in their current roles. Development is more expansive and focuses on employee growth and future performance, rather than an immediate job role.
Why do you need high-impact employee training and development?
Good training and development programs help you keep the right people and grow profit. As the battle for top talent becomes more competitive, employee training and development programs are more important than ever. Hiring top talent takes time and money, and how you engage and develop that talent impacts retention and business growth.
TSG – TRAIN helps keep your employees current and skilled, so you can evolve and perform better than your competitor
How do you create high-impact employee training?
Advantages and benefits of high-impact employee training
Top companies invest in training programs because they know that
- Profit growth
- Reduced employee turnover
- Deeper talent succession pipelines
- Increased employee motivation
- Improved engagement
- Improved speed to competency
TSG Training Solutions
Today’s work environment requires employees to be skilled in performing complex tasks in an efficient, cost-effective, and safe manner. Training (a performance improvement tool) is needed when employees are not performing up to a certain standard or at an expected level of performance. The difference between actual the actual level of job performance and the expected level of job performance indicates a need for training. The identification of training needs is the first step in a uniform method of instructional design.
A successful training needs analysis will identify those who need training and what kind of training is needed. It is counter-productive to offer training to individuals who do not need it or to offer the wrong kind of training. A Training Needs Analysis helps to put the training resources to good use.
Types of Needs Analyses
Many needs assessments are available for use in different employment contexts. Sources that can help you determine which needs analysis is appropriate for your situation are described below.
- Organizational Analysis. An analysis of the business needs or other reasons the training is desired. An analysis of the organization’s strategies, goals, and objectives. What is the organization overall trying to accomplish? The important questions being answered by this analysis are who decided that training should be conducted, why a training program is seen as the recommended solution to a business problem, what the history of the organization has been with regard to employee training and other management interventions.
- Person Analysis. Analysis dealing with potential participants and instructors involved in the process. The important questions being answered by this analysis are who will receive the training and their level of existing knowledge on the subject, what is their learning style, and who will conduct the training. Do the employees have required skills? Are there changes to policies, procedures, software, or equipment that require or necessitate training?
- Work analysis / Task Analysis. Analysis of the tasks being performed. This is an analysis of the job and the requirements for performing the work. Also known as a task analysis or job analysis, this analysis seeks to specify the main duties an
- TSG offers a performance-based report for employees that tend to make each employee push harder and give that extra effort.
- TSG offer additional assistance so as to be incentivised and acknowledged. The team gets motivated and the customer receives the highest level of satisfaction.
- TSG also acknowledges highly effective employees by awarding them certificates of recognition and also gives an opportunity to the employee to receive a plaque of the best employee.
- For retail executives TSG provides training of product display, visual merchandising etc to further enhance knowledge of the retail executive
- Employee on-boarding Training, Continuous Compliance Training, Continuous product Training, as well as pre & post Support for Soft Skills Training.
ITRAIN is The app based tool for e-learning and staff development.
We identify the gaps between SOP’s and real performance on the ground.
TSI’s ITRAIN works on coaching and training staff on a regular basis to resolve the gaps, whereby an employee can improve his/her skills via immersive coaching. It hence empowers the employee force resulting in peak performance.
The employee through ITRAIN can keep a record of the consistent understanding and learning gaps.
Each employee skills will be improved via a measuring and monitoring programme based on rewards and recognition.
ITRAIN is hence an innovative learning programme with the fun of gamification. The resulting solution is a winning mix that improves learning efficiency and fills the engagement gap that challenges most corporate training programmes.
It is highly effective in employee on board training, continuous product and compliance training, continuous soft skill training, retention planning, wallet and RNR.